Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby blankie is in time-out

I am sad, feeling overwhelmed by this project. It fights me, or I fight myself. I just kept making too many mistakes. I seriously looked at it last night, and decided I don't want to play this game anymore.

So instead of admitting defeat, I have a concrete plan.

A wonderful friend from work, Marlene, gave me some yarn yesterday that would also make a good baby blankie, in the exact colors of cotton candy, so...I will use the original pink yarn and the new gifted yarn to make individual 12 inch squares, by stitching the solid pink squares with decorative stitches and leaving the multicolored yarn squares "plain". And then seam everything together with some type of crochet, which I am just learning. Probably setting myself up for a disappointment again, but oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment